Responsa does not open

שאלות טכניות, תקלות, הורדות
avichsc
הודעות: 1
הצטרף: א' 13 מרץ, 2016 6:23 pm

Responsa does not open

הודעהעל ידי avichsc » א' 13 מרץ, 2016 6:28 pm

As of Friday, the program was working without any problems. This morning, I tried to open it and nothing happens. No process appears in the Task Manager. I've restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the program. None of this has helped.

סמל אישי של המשתמש
responsa
מנהל האתר
הודעות: 1561
הצטרף: ה' 09 יוני, 2011 1:25 pm

Re: Responsa does not open

הודעהעל ידי responsa » ב' 14 מרץ, 2016 10:01 am

It sounds like an anti virus problem.

Which antivirus do you use on that computer? If it is AVG, we have issues (our protection software) with their program and they are not willing to coordinate with us to resolve this issue.

If this is the case, uninstall AVG and use a different protection program.

If this is not the case - tell us which program you are using and we will look into it.

danielbu
הודעות: 2
הצטרף: ה' 28 אפריל, 2016 3:25 pm

הודעהעל ידי danielbu » ה' 28 אפריל, 2016 3:27 pm

Same thing happening here. I tried reinstalling. AVG? Really? I never had problems before.

danielbu
הצטרף: ה' 28 אפריל, 2016 3:25 pm

הודעהעל ידי danielbu » ה' 28 אפריל, 2016 3:33 pm

I tried XP compatibility mode, but it still doesn't work. AVG? I have to remove it? ugh.

סמל אישי של המשתמש
responsa
מנהל האתר
הודעות: 1561
הצטרף: ה' 09 יוני, 2011 1:25 pm

הודעהעל ידי responsa » א' 01 מאי, 2016 7:53 am

Lately there have been similar problems as you described with users that use AVG antivirus. They have installed a new update which for some reason does not allow the Responsa Project to be loaded. We have be in touch with them - but to no avail. Therefore, if you have AVG installed on your computer, we recommend either that you uninstall this and install a different antivirus program (for example - Microsoft Security Essentials) or mark the Responsa Project as "exceptions" in the AVG program:
Open AVG, Go to Options, Press "advanced settings", then "exceptions", "add exception", "exception type: folder", and then add "C:\Program Files\ResponsaCD23"
Good luck

אוריאל קליין
הצטרף: ה' 05 מאי, 2016 9:59 pm

הודעהעל ידי אוריאל קליין » ו' 06 מאי, 2016 12:29 pm

this is what i do: first, disable the avg protection then run responsa it will start after you do this, enable again the avg protection

חזור אל “תמיכה טכנית”

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ו־ 35 אורחים